CODE OF CONDUCT – MERCHANT COMPLAINT HANDLING PROCESS
EVERLINK PAYMENT SERVICES INC. is committed to complying with the Code of Conduct for the Credit and Debit Card Industry in Canada (the “Code”). Information on the Code can be found on the website of the Financial Consumer Agency of Canada (FCAC) (http://www.fcac-acfc.gc.ca/)
Under the Code, if a merchant believes that its service providers’ conduct is contrary to the Code, they may report the issue to their payment processing company (also known as the acquirer). Service providers include, but are not limited to, acquirers, processors, independent sales organizations, and referral agents.
If you wish to file a complaint involving Everlink Payment Services Inc. in relation to the Code, please do so through our website (www.everlink.ca) and by using the template below or you can call us at 1.888.354.6577. You can also write to us at:
Everlink Payment Services Inc.
125 Commerce Valley Drive West, Suite 100,
Markham, ON L3T 7W4
MERCHANT COMPLAINT FORM
Please complete the fillable PDF form below and provide it back to Everlink for review.
Following receipt of your complaint we will:
- Acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 5 business days.
- Provide our final decision within 90 days of receiving your complaint, along with:
- A summary of the complaint;
- The final result of the investigation;
- Explanation of the final decision; and
- Information on how to further escalate your complaint in the event of an unsatisfactory outcome, along with the complaint handling form.
If we cannot provide a response within 90 days, you will be informed of the delay, reason for the delay, and the expected response time.
To assist us in reviewing your complaint, in addition to providing a summary of your concerns, please provide details, such as the name of the person you were dealing with, the date the concern occurred, and copies of any supporting documentation (i.e. agreements, statements).