MARKHAM, Ontario, February 1st, 2012 – Everlink, a leading provider of Integrated Payment Solutions and Services in the Canadian marketplace, has implemented divisional realignments.
As Everlink continues to evolve as a comprehensive provider of Payments Solutions, we have implemented a number of corporate Divisional realignments, including changes to some Executive Leadership Team (ELT) portfolios and related functional accountabilities. These changes are necessary as we position our business for growth, extend our products and services into new lines of business and expand our client portfolio in existing as well as new markets, while simultaneously continuing to provide the operational performance, client service & support and business diversification excellence we have worked so hard to achieve and have earned a reputation for delivering.
Effective February 1, 2012, the following changes will officially take effect:
- Paul Mighton will assume the role of Vice President, Channel Sales & Marketing. The IT Service Delivery Management (ITSDM) Division will be realigned across several other Divisions, with the newly created Channel Sales and Marketing Division assuming a number of new accountabilities. Specifically, in this newly created portfolio, Paul will retain his current accountability for the NCSC and several related operational functions, under the leadership of Ray Boorman. To focus increased attention on the POS Acquiring line of business and ISO market segment, Paul will assume accountability for account management and new sales related to all ISO clients, the Merchant Acquiring Program (MAP) and all ISO new business growth opportunities, under the leadership of Don Moore and Tom Dolan. To explore and develop new business ventures and opportunities, Paul will be accountable for opportunistic M&A activity, leading the formation of joint ventures and developing business opportunities in non-traditional markets. And finally, Paul will assume accountability for Marketing, Communications and Event Planning and Coordination functions. Marketing and Communications Department leadership will be announced in the coming weeks.
- Jim Hackett will continue as Vice President, Business Development, accountable for all account management and new sales growth related to the Credit Union and Bank market segments. By focusing this portfolio, our objective is to emphasize account development and growth within these two well served and Everlink-core, business sectors. In addition, Jim will assume accountability for the Client Service Delivery Department (formerly in ITSDM), led by Darlyn Thompson, providing Professional Services coordination, implementation activities and both hands-on and second-level (escalated) client service and support.
- Romi Kohli, Director of Development & Delivery will continue in his current role, with the addition of the Production Service Delivery department to his portfolio, including Q/A and Implementations functions (formerly in ITSDM). Q/A and Implementations Department leadership will be announced in the coming weeks.
- Carlo Tuzi will continue as Vice President of Technology Architecture with the addition of the Operations Service Delivery department (formerly in ITSDM), including ITIL process oversight and Change and Problem Management, under the leadership of Roshni Modi.
- David Hooper, Director of Product Management will continue in his role, however, as of February 1, 2012, Product Management will be designated as a separate Division and David will report directly to me.
- Duane Gomes will continue as Vice President of Finance and Corporate Controller. There are no changes to his portfolio at this time.
We look forward to 2012 as another year of continued growth, product/service diversification and market differentiation on the basis of unparalleled operational performance and outstanding client service and support.
Everlink Payment Services Inc. based in Markham, ON, is a joint-venture company owned by FIS and Celero Solutions, and is fully compliant and EMV certified with the Interac, MasterCard and Visa associations. Everlink is a recognized leader in the dependable secure delivery of Electronic Transaction Processing services, EMV Chip, Managed ATM Services and Integrated Payment Solutions in the Canadian financial services marketplace. Everlink is the first in Canada to instantly issue a fully personalized, Interac and MasterCard certified EMV Chip card.
To learn more about the Everlink suite of integrated payment solutions, please contact one of our Business Development or Channel Sales & Marketing team members at 1-866-388-0076 or view our contact page.
For additional information on any other issues, please contact Paul Mighton, Vice President, Channel Sales & Marketing at Paul.Mighton@everlink.ca or (416) 659-2039