MARKHAM, ON, May 22, 2012 – Everlink Payment Services Inc., a leading provider of Integrated Payment Solutions & Services for Credit Unions, Banks and ISOs in Canada, is pleased to announce the launch of a newly redesigned Everlink.ca website. The new website features all of the resources that clients have come to depend on from the old website (specifically the Everlink Client Portal) and includes expanded content, social media integration and a modern design with bold colours and graphics.
“This is the first in a series of planned online initiatives that will allow visitors to experience a more vibrant and seamless view of Everlink and its many products and services,” says Paul Mighton, Vice President of Channel Sales and Marketing of Everlink Payment Services Inc. “The redesign has effectively streamlined access to the informative resources our clients know to expect and allows them to download product brochures, view updated content, and more. All of this is done under a reorganized navigational format that focuses on the six Everlink lines of business.”
Among the improvements, visitors will find the following additions:
- A “Products and Services” section that includes all six Everlink lines of business (Payment Network Gateway, ATM Managed Services, Card Issuance & Management, Fraud Management, POS Acquiring Solutions and Professional Services).
- A dedicated section listing all “Certified POS Devices” including descriptions for each device and links to download their product brochures.
- An expanded “Media Centre” containing “Events” and “Press Release” sections
- Updated “Corporate Information” including information about Everlink, the Executive Leadership Team, the Board of Directors and Partners.
- A new “Customer Support” section with information on the National Client Support Centre and more.
Access the new Everlink Payment Services Inc. website site at www.everlink.ca today and browse the many features and resources on display.
Everlink Payment Services Inc. based in Markham, ON, is a joint-venture company owned by FIS and Celero Solutions, and is fully compliant and EMV certified with the Interac, MasterCard and Visa associations. Everlink is a recognized leader in the dependable secure delivery of Electronic Transaction Processing services, EMV Chip, Managed ATM Services and Integrated Payment Solutions in the Canadian financial services marketplace. Everlink is the first in Canada to instantly issue a fully personalized, Interac and MasterCard certified EMV Chip card.
To learn more about the Everlink suite of integrated payment solutions, please contact one of our Business Development or Channel Sales & Marketing team members.