Winter 2017 – Looking Back, Moving Forward
Looking forward to the year ahead, I’d like to personally thank all of our valued clients and partners for the huge role you have played in our success – and 2016 was indeed a very successful year!
Our list of achievements for 2016 was a result of the strong partnerships we have formed and continue to cultivate with our clients and partners who place their trust in us, see the value in our solutions, and provide valuable insight into our ongoing innovative spirit. As you will see in the list below, when this level of client engagement is coupled with the focus, hard work and dedication of our Everlink Team, mutual success is a sure thing!
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Everlink was awarded the Markham Board of Trade Business Excellence Award for Innovation.
- Everlink’s Merchant Acquiring Program (MAP) was shortlisted for the 2016 international MPE (Merchant Payment Ecosystem) Channel Award.
- Atlantic Central recommended Everlink’s Merchant Acquiring Program (MAP) for Atlantic credit unions.
- Everlink received an honorable mention in the category of Most Innovative Organization at the 2016 ACT Canada IVIE awards.
2016 SOLUTIONS ACHIEVEMENTS
- Through engagement and collaboration with Everlink’s credit union clients, we completed the requisite development and certifications necessary to launch the credit union Mobile Pay solution becoming the first in Canada to enable mobile payments for credit unions.
- In partnership with Interac, Everlink developed and implemented the mobile payments infrastructure required to connect the Interac Member Network (IMN) to the Interac Token Service Provider (TSP), enabling mobile debit transaction processing and provisioning for all Interac debit issuers.
- Everlink was the first to certify the mobile payments Interface to Interac’s TSP solution.
- Everlink partnered with Connect First Credit Union to bring DebitWear™ to Connect First’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Wednesday, March 16, 2016.
- Launched PIN Change Service on both short range and long range wireless technology enabled terminals, allowing credit unions/banks to provide enhanced mobility applications on branch transformation initiatives.
- Introduced the next generation of Instant Card Issuance (ICI) in partnership with Gemalto.
- In partnership with Collabria Financial Services Inc., introduced an Instant Card Issuance (ICI) solution that will be capable of instantly issuing personalized MasterCard® and VISA® Card credit cards.
- Partnered with Thinking Capital to develop an integrated offering that allows credit unions and banks to quickly and cost effectively offer online lending to their members and customers.
- Integrated Lock’N’Block™ with MemberDirect® and other Mobile Banking Applications.
- Implemented Proactive Risk Manager (PRM) with Real-Time fraud monitoring capabilities.
- Initiated PRM soft monitoring for a number of credit union clients in preparation for a national launch in Q1/17.
- Partnered with Interac/Acxsys to enable EMV acceptance of additional payment network participants.
- Partnered with Ficanex to enable Exchange Cross Border EMV.
- Signed card deals with an additional 29 new card issuance clients, including all new C2C converting CUs in BC and Ontario, and updated all ICI clients to our Instant Card Issuance (ICI 2.0) solution.
- Everlink partnered with Credit Union Central of Manitoba Limited (CUCM) to deliver comprehensive Card Issuance Solutions to eight Manitoba credit unions.
- Completed the ATM Refresh program with Sunova Credit Union and deployed multiple other ATM Express deals with PHT, Innovation and Northern Savings to name a few.
- Partnered with Collabria Financial Services Inc. and Sunova Credit Union to offer their members Instant Credit Card Issuance for Credit Cards.
- Renewed our processing relationship with Manulife Bank and KEB Hana Bank.
- Everlink converted 19 new clients to our payments processing environment, all on time, on schedule, with no member impact! A monumental success by all measures.
- Introduced Everlink’s Solutions Series webinar program and enhanced our market communications through existing and new channels.
- Delivered our 9th annual Connections conference. A huge success by all accounts, with 90% of attendees indicating they were satisfied or very satisfied with the conference and 91% stating that they intend to attend in 2017!
- Over the past 7 years, Everlink’s Client Satisfaction & Loyalty Survey (CSLS) has been conducted annually by an independent 3rd party organization to gauge the satisfaction of our clients, and to ensure that Everlink is providing the innovative payments solutions they need to serve their members, customers, and merchants. In 2016, for the 7th year in a row, Everlink exceeded its target “Client Loyalty Index” score of 85% with an impressive 88.8%.
- Relocated our Everlink head office to 125 Commerce Valley Drive West, Markham, ON and hosted Everlink’s Open House event, which was attended by several Everlink employees, clients and partners, together with Markham’s Mayor, Frank Scarpitti.
Moving forward, we have plenty more in store for you in 2017. The following three items are important to note as we have incorporated your feedback throughout the year to ensure that we are serving your needs in the best way possible.
Solutions Series Webinar: Everlink Innovation Roadmap – We’re kicking off our first Solutions Series webinar of the New Year with a topic we are certain you will be interested in: Everlink’s Innovation Roadmap, presented by our Lines of Business General Managers. This will be the first quarterly Line of Business update presented this year. The upcoming webinar is scheduled for February 15th. Stay tuned to your inbox for the official invitation.
Personalized Communications Preferences – In our continued effort to serve you better, our marketing team has enabled a feature which provides you with control over the types of communications that you receive from us. You can now subscribe to Solutions Series webinar invitations as well as Everlink News and Updates (which includes this newsletter). If you are satisfied with what you are currently receiving from us, then no action is necessary on your part. Current and previous subscribers who wish to update their subscription preferences at any time can do so by clicking on the link at the bottom of any email you receive from email@example.com. New subscribers are required to fill out the form located here: http://www.everlink.ca/everlink-updates/.
Connections 2017 – Mark Nov. 12 – 14, 2017 in your calendars for our 10th annual Everlink Connections Conference. We are taking the Conference to the Westin Hotel in Ottawa for this important milestone which also happens to coincide with Canada’s 150th anniversary celebrations. Due to increased demand from previous years and the special circumstances surrounding this year’s event, we’ve increased the conference capacity. We hope you’ll join us for this tremendous and educational event! With that said, the sponsorship guide will be circulated in the coming days. For sponsorship inquiries, please contact Priya Rampat, Marketing Coordinator, at Priya.Rampat@everlink.ca or at 905-747-2607. Stay tuned for full conference details.
Again, thank you for being part of our success in 2016. On behalf of the entire Everlink team and myself, we look forward to continuing to build and maintain solid, valued partnerships with you and your team throughout 2017 and beyond.
Wishing you a healthy, successful, and memorable 2017!
President & CEO
Everlink Payment Services